Comprehensive sleep disorders treatment
- Purpose built, six bed sleep centre
- State of the art equipment, software and highly trained technicians
- Operates seven nights a week
The Sleep Centre at Burnside Hospital offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for the full spectrum of sleep disorders, delivering patients with individualised, holistic care.
The expert team at Burnside work closely with Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeons, Cardiologists, Dentists and Psychologists to create optimum treatment recommendations for each patient.
Burnside Hospital’s purpose-built, six-bed sleep centre is located only three kilometres from Adelaide CBD and offers easy access, with convenient parking. Designed to offer the comforts of home, each room is individually climate controlled and equipped with private ensuite, sound proofing, a king-single bed, television and Wi-Fi.
The Burnside Sleep Centre uses state of the art equipment, software and highly trained technicians to ensure quality and accuracy of data that only laboratory testing can provide. Each patient is closely observed for the duration of their sleep study, to ensure precise recording of their data.
The range of testing available at the Burnside Sleep Centre includes:
- Diagnostic sleep studies
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) titration
- Bi-level PAP (BiPAP) titration
- Adaptive Servo Ventilation (ASV) titration
- Oxygen administration and carbon dioxide monitoring
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing (MSLT)
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- Dr Dien Dang
- Dr Vinod Aiyappan
- Dr Simone Barry
- Dr Andrew Fon
- Dr Khin Hnin
- A/Professor Chien-Li Holmes-Liew
- Prof Hubertus Jersmann
- Dr Shanka Karunarathne
- Dr Sanaz Lehman
- A/Professor Sutapa Mukherjee
- Dr Jonathan Polasek
- Prof Paul Reynolds
- Dr Nur Sulaiman
- Dr Michelle Tan
- Dr Vanessa Tee
- Dr Zafar Usmani
- Dr Aeneas Yeo