We ask that you only bring items you specifically require, such as:
- All current medication and prescribed dosage of each in the original labelled container (not in a dosette/Webster pack)
- Small carry bag
- Dressing Gown
- Nightwear eg. Pyjamas
- Toiletries (including soap and tissues)
- Book or magazine
- Contact lenses and/or glasses & Hearing Aid
- A change of casual clothes to wear once you start to return to normal activities
- Small amount of cash for magazines or incidentals from Cafe Otto (open week days between 9am - 5.30pm).
What NOT to bring
We strongly advise you not to bring any valuable items to hospital including:
- Jewellery or other valuables of either sentimental or monetary value
- Large amounts of cash.
In addition to the above, Sleep Centre patients only will need to bring with them or note:
- Your own pillow.
- If you usually take a sleeping tablet, please bring it with you to take before bed, otherwise, please DO NOT take any sleeping tablets.
- Please have your evening meal prior to admission as only a light supper is provided.
- Any alcohol you would normally consume before retiring.