On the day of your admission please:
- Bathe or shower and wash your hair before arrival
- Do NOT wear any chemicals, for example perfume, makeup, nail polish, hair spray, body lotion or deodorant
- Wear loose comfortable clothing and shoes
- Do NOT smoke or drink alcohol in the 24 hours prior to your surgery
- Do NOT wear any jewellery (including body piercings)
- Take medicines as advised by your treating doctor (if unsure, please clarify with your treating doctor)
- Complete any special requirements requested by your doctor for example skin or bowel preparation.
Sleep Centre Patients:
Male Patients: the quality of the recording will improve if you shave before you leave home for your study. Bearded men - you DO NOT need to shave off your beard.
For All Patients
If you have any questions please telephone Burnside Hospital on (08) 8202 7222 during business hours 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.