Visiting Medical Officers play a pivotal role in the delivery of healthcare at Burnside Hospital, providing high quality, specialist medical care to patients.
Various clinical divisions at the hospital have their own Clinical Advisory Committee, which is a key component in ensuring the ongoing delivery of quality clinical services at Burnside. These Committees comprise leading clinicians who advise Burnside Hospital on matters involving credentialing, clinical care, research and operational matters pertaining to their speciality.
- Clinical Privileges Review Committee
- Medical Executive Committee
- Clinical Practice Committee
- Clinical Review Committee
- Clinical Trials and Research Review Panel
- Infection Prevention and Control Committee
- Drugs and Therapeutics Committee
- Perinatal Committee
- Perioperative Committee
- Sleep Centre Committee