With an uncompromising commitment to patient care and our dedication to nurturing a dynamic, team orientated, collegial environment, Burnside Hospital is truly a great place to work.
We are a proudly not-for-profit, patient-centred, stand alone private hospital in Adelaide, delivering integrated healthcare to thousands of people each year.
Our staff are an essential part of who we are, what we stand for and what we do. That’s why we place great emphasis on attracting the right people, nurturing their potential and supporting them to thrive in our progressive organisation.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace that is reflective of the community we serve. We welcome and value applications from candidates who are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, candidates with disability and those from the LGBTQ community.
With a range of employment opportunities from nursing to support roles, there are many additional benefits of working at Burnside Hospital, including:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A culture that supports work/life balance, including flexible rostering, paid parental leave, full-time, part-time and casual employment
- Wide range of salary packaging options
- Employee benefit and wellbeing programs, incorporating employee assistance, physio and some free vaccinations
- Competitive Enterprise Agreements
- Family-friendly workplace
- On site cafe catering for breakfast, lunch and all day snacks
- Free car parking
- Great location, close to shopping precincts, cafes, the CBD and public transport.
To discuss current employment opportunities, please contact our People and Culture team on 8202 7222 ext 376.
Wondering what it's like to work at Burnside? We went behind the scenes to ask our team what they love about working at Burnside Hospital!