Dr Tarsha Basheer specialises in a variety of predominantly endoscopic procedures including hysterectomies, prolapse repairs, laparoscopies and hysteroscopies including endometrial ablations and fibroid resections.
Complementing her technical competence, Dr Basheer’s service philosophy focuses entirely on the needs of her patients, with time spent listening to issues in order to fully understand problems, correctly diagnose, and then offer options and action plans.
Dr Basheer is backed by nursing and administrative staff who share her passion for helping women, and her Practice has systems in place which set a benchmark for best medical practice
- Hysteroscopic resection of uterine fibroids
- Endometrial ablation for heavy menstrual bleeding
- Laparoscopic investigation and treatment of pelvic pain and infertility
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Prolapse surgery
- Incontinence procedures
- Mirena intra-uterine device insertion
- Best practice individualised surgical gynaecology