Please ensure you have all details listed below to enable our staff to assist you.
eAdmission online form is complete (available after 1 July)
All completed forms
Your Medicare Card
Private Health Insurance details (your insurers name, member number and level of cover)
Completed Patient Health Questionnaire
- All current medicines and prescribed dosage of each in the original labelled container (not in a dosette)
- Name, address and phone number of:
- Your next of kin
- A contact person in case of an emergency
- The person responsible for paying your account
- Your General Practitioner
If you have Private Health Insurance you will be required to pay the excess and maximum co-payments as per your estimated length of stay no later than the day prior to admission and any additional or out-of-pocket expenses before going home.
If applicable, your:
- Health Care Card
- Concession Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Safety Net Card
- DVA Repatriation Card
- Authority to Admit letter from DVA or WorkCover
- Credit card for payment
- Copy of your Power of Attorney or Advanced Health Directive
- List of questions you would like to ask
- Pregnancy Health Record (Maternity Patients)
Our patient admissions team can assist with the admission process and answer any questions.
Phone: (08) 8202 7222.