Please ensure you have all details listed below to enable our staff to assist you.
All completed forms
Your Medicare Card
Private Health Insurance details (your insurers name, member number and level of cover)
Completed Patient Health Questionnaire
- All current medicines and prescribed dosage of each in the original labelled container (not in a dosette)
- Name, address and phone number of:
- Your next of kin
- A contact person in case of an emergency
- The person responsible for paying your account
- Your General Practitioner
If you have Private Health Insurance you will be required to pay the excess and maximum co-payments as per your estimated length of stay no later than the day prior to admission and any additional or out-of-pocket expenses before going home.
If applicable, your:
- Health Care Card
- Concession Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Safety Net Card
- DVA Repatriation Card
- Authority to Admit letter from DVA or WorkCover
- Credit card for payment
- Copy of your Power of Attorney or Advanced Health Directive
- List of questions you would like to ask
- Pregnancy Health Record (Maternity Patients)
Our patient admissions team can assist with the admission process and answer any questions.
Phone: (08) 8202 7222.