Nominations are now open for the 2018 SA Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards
Have you had a great experience with our nursing and midwifery staff? Perhaps you could nominate them for an award, which acknowledges their tireless efforts and rewards their contribution to the care and service at Burnside Hospital.
The 2018 South Australian Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards, recognise and acknowledge exceptional nurses and midwives within South Australia. The Awards also recognise best practice and the contribution and difference that nurses and midwives make within the community and their profession.
We encourage you to nominate a nurse, midwife, or team whom you feel deserve to be recognised for their excellence.
The nurses and midwives you nominate demonstrate that they consistently go over and above what is expected of them and they make a positive difference in the following ways:
- ensuring that patients, client or consumers are receiving the highest standards of care
- raising the standards of care which are underpinned by an appropriate evidence base
- advancing the nursing and/or midwifery professions
- making a significant contribution to their field of practice
- demonstrating leadership and innovation
- demonstrating person centred care and compassion in all that they do
- achieving excellence in nursing or midwifery practice.
Thank you for joining us in celebrating our nursing and midwifery team. Please click the image below to access the nominations site.